• Use the arrows on the side of the
"parts windows" to scroll and see other parts to choose from.
• Click on a part to add it to your
beast. To change that part, just click on a different one and it will
• Click "Build a new Beast" to reset
the game and start over.
• You can read a clue about the
animals' body parts in the window when you move your cursor over the
part. Look there for clues to the proper habitat for your beast.
• When you build a beast with all the
right parts and place it in the right habitat, you'll
get "Congratulations," and a little more info about that animal. There
are parts to build six real animals from both the savanna and woodlands.
• Tails are the hardest thing to
match. If you aren't able to build a whole, real beast, try switching
tails and habitats.